What’s new at East Lyme Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, LLC
Congratulations to Dr. Seth Matton who is the proud owner of East Lyme Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery!
We are always looking to improve the experience for our patients. These are a few of the latest techniques that we have implemented:
What makes our office state of the art:
Online New Patient Forms submitted electronically to our office via email before you arrive!
- Patient education videos on a flat screen HDTV in the waiting room. Become an educated patient while you are waiting.
- Patient education videos on our website.
- Automated email and text messaging for appointment reminders.
What makes our office special:
- Post op instructions in SPANISH! We are very excited to be able to offer this to our Spanish speaking patients.
- Watch for our banner Congratulating the current graduating class. This 30 foot long banner is ready to be displayed in June to honor East Lyme High School graduates!
- Patients are given everything they need for post operative care, including extra gauze, and extra gel packs if needed.
- In service Emergency Simulation with Sim Man!
New Procedure and Testimonial Videos
We have multiple videos to explain many of the procedures that we perform including implants, exposure of canine teeth, removal of wisdom teeth, and anesthesia.
Insurance News: It is important to check with your dental insurance company. Several of our patients who are children of State of CT employees have been dropped from their dental plan when they turn 19. It is imperative that patients check their coverage and take action to maximize their benefits before the patient turns 19. This is not to claim to be an all inclusive statement for all State of CT employees, simply check into your plan. East Lyme Oral Surgery has no authority whatsoever regarding the administration of this or any other insurance plan.
We participate with the following insurance plans: Anthem BC/BS, Cigna, Delta Dental, Husky for under 21 yrs old, Mashantucket Pequot, & United Concordia, but will submit for all dental insurance plans. Please check with our office staff to verify insurance coverages as we are always increasing our network participations to better serve our patients.